The term ‘Wholesale Wedding Superstore’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 69 012 628 628. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We, therefore, recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
First and Foremost: We expect respect from our customers, please remember to treat us with respect and we will do the same for you. ABUSE in person or via phone, email, or live chat is not satisfactory behavior. Any form of abuse, swearing, excessive demands or threats will not be tolerated and any current orders will be canceled and refunded.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. Additionally, Wholesale Registered Accounts are registered to the person who originally created the account. A wholesale access account is not transferable into another name. If you sell your business the new owner must apply for an account with there own business details.
3. On registration, you will be required to provide a password. On registration, you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
5. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavor to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
7. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
8. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
9. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
10. We endeavor to ensure that our product list is current, however, we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
11. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
12. Various Notes
- Order Cancellations and Changes - We work hard to process your order quickly and efficiently, so you receive your product as soon as possible. Once your order is submitted it's instantly sent to our dispatch system to begin picking your items and getting them shipped to you as soon as possible. Once the order is received in our system, we are not able to edit, change or cancel an order.
- Packaging and postage - This is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase. The national standard for all carriers is to charge the greater of the dead weight or cubic volume. You parcel may be light but it is bulky cubic charges will apply.
- Restocking/Administration Fees - These apply for returns & cancellation. This covers any fees and charges from the payment providers and administrative costs of proving the refund.
- Warehouse Processing Times-Standard warehouse processing times apply, in most cases, this is 24hrs and includes express post. At various times of the year there may be peak period delays and this will be noted on our website.
13. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information, you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission or virus or malware.
14. We undertake to accept or reject your application for acceptance to our site within 3 days. If we have not responded to you within 3 days, your application is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your application to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that you have not supplied the information required such as an Australian Business Number (ABN) and A Business Registration number (BN) or proof of how you trade
15. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page. Redelivery Fees may apply if you are not home to accept the delivery these will be passed on to you.
16. Our site offers various freight methods some insured and some not insured. By choosing a none insured or no signature on delivery method of freight you are agreeing to our conditions that all risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods from our warehouse and it is not the responsibility of Wholesale Wedding Superstore to ensure delivery. Please be aware satchel deliveries DO NOT have an option for signature of delivery because they are a discount method of freight offered by the carriers, this is advised in the notes at checkout. If you do not agree to these terms we request that you do not purchase from us.
18. Product Returns -
We accept change of mind returns on all products except those listed below. Restocking/Administration Fees do apply to all returns, including instances of none delivery.
We are unable to accept returns/refunds on the following:
- Clearance lines, factory seconds, items in our sale category, veils, jewellery.
- Some designs in our Silk Flowers & Bouquets range
- Fragile items such as vases, glassware, ceramics, mirrors, metal vases, wax candles and charger plates
- Any product that has restrictions stated in the description about returns, eg must not have the packaging opened. These will be returned to you if they do not meet the terms stated.
- Items dispatched in satchels. Refunds will only be accepted for soft none breakable items such as linen products
- Special Order Items such as - stock/sizes/colours we do not normally sell or bulk orders of items we do stock that require us to place a special order with our factory.
- Digitally delivered products
18. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition (no cover is available for damaged fragile items including vases and mirrors). If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us as advised in our designated refund policy where we set out our requirements relating to the return of such goods.
19. We do not under any circumstance process exchanges, this includes damaged, order omission or incorrect items sent out. Please review our refund policy for more information.
20. For all returns where there is a change of mind or the product is not suitable a full refund will be raised. Please note that any returns must be unopened. We will not accept any returns that have opened packaging. If you return an opened package along with unopened packages the entire return will be sent back to you and the refund voided. Restocking/Administration charges do apply
21. When you visit our website, we give you a limited license to access and use our information for personal use.
22. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
23. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
24. The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
25. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
26. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
27. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
28. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
29. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
30. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
31. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
32. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
33. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
34. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
35. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 7 days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. "Force Majeure" means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
36. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
37. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
38. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Paypal Payment Disputes
40. If you pay with PayPal and have an issue with your order we require you to use our own dispute service on our website, 99% of issues are sorted within 24hrs, unlike PayPal which is a lengthy process. If you open a dispute with PayPal before our own dispute service is used we will not be able to rectify any problems until the dispute with PayPal is closed or PayPal has decided on the outcome.
If you have a wholesale access account and open a PayPal dispute your account access with us will be terminated due to the time wasting issues PayPal disputes cause.
42. Paypal initiated chargebacks - Any chargeback related fees and costs of goods outstanding and not returned will be forwarded to our debt collection department then on to the small claims tribunal
43. Bank Initiated Chargebacks - Any chargeback related fees and costs of goods outstanding amd not returned will be forwarded to our debt collection deparmtent then on to small claims tribunal
44. From time to time we will advertise a storewide special. The special will only be available during the advertised period. We define the advertised - as from the time the newsletter sent via email and/or notification is placed on the website. The end of the advertised period is when the notification are removed from the website). Discounts will not be applied to orders made before or after those specified dates. The discounts will not apply to items already marked as sale in our store. The discount will also not be applied to orders via phone, email or from on site in our warehouse.
45. Insurance Claim Rules:
Cover is available at checkout for total/partial loss of your order and also damage to general or fragile goods in transit. Without the insurance all packaged posted are the responsibility of the purchaser from the moment they leave our warehouse.
- If you order FRAGILE ITEMS and you do select our insured method of postage your order will be sent and is your responsibility from the time it leaves our warehouse. Claims for damage or loss will be not available to you.
- If you choose our insured service, a signature on delivery is require.
- There is a $10 excess per claim
- We do require full photographic evidence of any damage. We must receive one photograph showing all damaged bases in the one photo. If multiple styles are purchased one photograph showing all the same damaged vases, then another for a different design is required. If you cannot provide a photograph your insurance is void as we cannot submit a claim without evidence.
- A refund**** will be provided for the damaged item.
**** The insurance cover provided will cover the cost paid for the lost or damaged item. The cover is provided by way of a refund on the cost paid for the damaged/lost items. Cover is not provided for repostage fees or any for of personal compensation and out of pocket expenses.
Fees and Charges
47. We work hard to process your order quickly and efficiently, so you receive your product as soon as possible. Once your order is submitted it's instantly sent to our dispatch system to begin picking your items and getting them shipped to you as soon as possible. Once the order is received in our system, we are not able to edit, change or cancel an order.
Product Manufacturing Tolerances
48. Our products are all man-made as a result all measurements displayed on this site are approx only. There is an allowance for up to a 5% manufacturing tolerance in all displayed sizes.