Everything you need for your Backdrop Drapings is all in one place — only here at Wholesale Wedding Superstore. We have curtains, lighting, stands, and all sorts of fabric to match your design. We supply and are ready to ship in all of Australia. All items are at wholesale discounted pricing — so take your picks today! See also; our extensive collection of other related wedding decorations such as artificial flowers and table linens for more options. Shop Now! Save More!
Backdrop Draping for Weddings
For couples searching for a wedding decoration that is both timelessly elegant and fresh, backdrop draping could be just the answer. It is a classic decoration that will add a bit of warmth and colour to any special occasion. Whether you are hoping to create a grand or minimalistic ambience and decoration, you will be sure to find a backdrop draping item that suits your style and ties the entire event together.
Backdrop draping is an affordable and easy way to bring your wedding décor to life. It is incredibly versatile, elegant, and can add dimension and texture to an otherwise ordinary room. A backdrop draping will not only create a beautiful visual impact, it will add a lush and romantic feel to your special day. By choosing bold and vivid fabrics, colours, and textures, you can create a backdrop that will be a unique reflection of you and your partner’s personality.
5 Uses for Backdrop Draping at Your Wedding
- Create a Screen: Using a backdrop helps creates visual interest and can be used to showcase both your reception venue as well as the special moments that take place.
- Spruce Up the Photo Booth: A fun way to use backdrop draping is to create a photo booth. Perfect for capturing memories with family and friends, backdrop draping can bring personality to your event and provide lovely backdrops for your photos.
- Create an Entrance: Greet your guests with a backdrop entrance that captures your personalities and themes with bright and bold colours and fabrics.
- Designate Certain Areas: Use backdrop draping to designate different areas of your reception from the dessert table to the dance floor.
- Tie in Imagery: A backdrop draping can be used to integrate your chosen imagery and colours into your décor.
When caring for your backdrop draping make sure to regularly dust the fabric or spot clean any stains with a damp cloth. Use a low-heat setting if machine-washing and allow to air dry. Storing your backdrop on a large tube or hanger will make it easier to store and transport the item.
Customising the backdrop draping with your own special details will make sure it remains an integral part of any treasured wedding video or photo album. Backdrop draping can also be used in combination with a variety of wedding decorations such as elegant candles, lush flower arrangements, and pretty ribbon pieces to help complete the look. Choosing the right backdrop draping fabric and accessories will help you bring your best wedding vision to life.