Insurance cover is available at checkout for total/partial loss of your order and also damage to general or fragile goods in transit. Without the insurance, all packaged posted are the responsibility of the purchaser from the moment they leave our warehouse.
- If you order FRAGILE ITEMS and you do select our insured method of postage your order will be sent and is your responsibility from the time it leaves our warehouse. Claims for damage or loss will be not available to you.
- If you choose our insured service, a signature on delivery is required.
- There is a $10 excess per claim
- We do require full photographic evidence of any damage. We must receive one photograph showing all damaged bases in the one photo. If multiple styles are purchased one photograph showing all the same damaged vases, then another for a different design is required. If you cannot provide a photograph your insurance is void as we cannot submit a claim without evidence.
- A refund**** will be provided for the damaged item.
**** The insurance cover provided will cover the cost paid for the lost or damaged item. The cover is provided by way of a refund on the cost paid for the damaged/lost items. The cover is not provided for repostage fees or for any personal compensation and out-of-pocket expenses.