RETURNS - EASY AS 123
Wholesale Wedding Superstore® appreciates your business and we are confident that you will be satisfied with the items that we have provided. We understand that things can go wrong but aim to reduce any room for error as much as possible with accurate photos, sizing and the detailed product descriptions for every item. When something does go wrong we offer a piece of mind 30-day returns policy for most of our product, however, there are some exclusions as listed below and restocking charges may apply for a change of mind.
We are unable to accept returns/refunds on the following:
- Items dispatched in satchels, satchels are only suitable for items made from fabric
- Clearance lines, factory seconds, items in our sale category, veils, jewellery, and LED lights supplied with batteries
- Silk Flowers & Bouquets
- Fragile items such as vases, glassware, ceramics, mirrors, metal vases, wax candles and charger plates
- Digitally delivered products
FOR CHANGE OF MIND
Sending back your item for a refund is as easy as 123.
- Contact us via email with your order number, note on the email the items you would like to return along with the reason.
- Our sales team will email you a form to complete. Please complete this form and place it inside your return parcel, the form will ensure a speedy refund.
- Package your items and return them to the post office.
- Returns must be received back at our warehouse within 30days from your invoiced date
- We charge a 10% flat rate administration fee for all change of mind, this is none negotiable
- We will process your refund within 48hrs of receiving the return
We DO NOT participate in the PayPal returns policy. Under our terms and conditions please note that to be eligible for our 30 day returns you need to follow our return steps any attempt to claim via PayPal returns will void your return and refund no matter the reason.
If you need a different item or colour etc. the quickest way is to place a new order for the item you want and then follow our Returns procedure above to get a refund for the original order.
INCORRECT, MISSING ITEMS, OTHER ITEM ISSUES
In the instance that Wholesale Wedding Superstore® has sent incorrect items or items are missing from your order we have a process in place to help you.
- We require notice via email (phone calls are not accepted) within 48hrs from your receiving the delivery. Claims by phone or outside of 48 hours will not be accepted.
- Please include your order number and photographs of the incorrect item, the damaged item and the shipping carton/s that the goods were sent to you in.
- Once we have checked our records depending on the circumstance we will do either of the following
- Refund you in full for the missing item/s and the applicable proportion of your original freight charge*
- Request that you return the incorrect item/s to us via a reply paid address and fully refund on receipt, for the cost of those items and the applicable proportion of the original freight charge*
*Please note a refund will always be processed we do not under any circumstance resend incorrectly dispatched items back out to you, nor will we credit re-postage fees.
ITEMS POSTED IN A SATCHEL
At checkout, we offer numerous methods of postage for your order. The cheaper methods are normally satchel deliveries and in most cases, we are unable to provide product protection, as there is not enough room in the satchel for boxes. If you choose a satchel delivery there is no insurance against loss or damage in transit. We do not accept returns on items posted in satchels.
Insurance During Transit for Loss or Damage
- General goods are fully covered against loss or damage in transit and a refund will be provided should there be evidence of loss in transit or photographic evidence of damage to items the order.
Fragile items are NOT covered by our general goods cover for loss or damage in transit. We highly recommend that should your order include fragile items that you take out the additional flat rate fee to cover those items against damage in transit. Fragile items include but are not limited to glassware, charger plates, mirror bases, vases & wax candles.
Should you have taken out our insurance cover for your fragile goods and require to make a claim for fragile items damaged we request you contact us via email. In the email please state your order number and provide a photograph of all damaged item clearly showing the damage and qty of items involved in the one photograph. A photograph of all the bases of damaged glassware etc is sufficient.
All claims for damage on general goods or insured fragile items are closed by way of a refund of monies paid for the items that are damaged.
COLOURS AND DYE BATCHES
Please remember we try our best to ensure photos provide an accurate representation of the colour of an item however different dye batches, different factory dye batches across different products, screen resolutions, camera setting and lighting can change the shade of an item in the picture.
We always recommend purchasing the entire amount of coloured items in one go as if you come back to purchase more there is the possibility they are a new batch and may vary slightly in colour.
Photographic Representation of Products:
We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
As always, please don’t hesitate to inquire if you have any questions about our return policies. We aim to provide you with the very best in customer service and in wholesale wedding decorations and wholesale wedding supplies so that we can be your go-to wholesale wedding supplier.