Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Postage & Dispatch Times
18th September 2020
AUSTRALIA POST - VICTORIA: Realistic delivery times into Victgoria are anywhere up to 6 weeks at this stage, Expres Post up to 10 days. This is based on our own knowledge of delays on customers parcel and the volume we are lodging on behalf of customers for information. Aus Post may quote 3-4 business day delays but that is not correct. At the moment all freight stuck in the Dandenong depot for a weeks now and increasing daily is being sent back to Sydney to be sorted into delivery areas then freighted back to Melbourne.
ARAMEX- VICTORIA: Need to allow a few additional days, bulky items such as arches 3-4 days additional. These are realistic from what we are seeing. DO not use Aramex into Bendigo, see note below on 9th Sept
TNT - VICTORIA: Running on time with only a few delays showing up of 1 day, we recommend TNT. Bulky items such as arches are being split in transit and delivered separately, delays of 2-3 days on bulky.
ARAMEX- VICTORIA: Need to allow a few additional days
9th September 2020
ARAMEX COURIERS - BENDIGO AREA:
Major delays of 4 weeks plus, Please do not choose Aramex for your delivery if you are in the Bendigo area
10th August 2020
Our warehouse is at maximum operating capacity with large volumes of orders being received, in what is our peak season.Dispatch time for standard orders is 48hrs with larger bulkier orders and items such as arches being 72hrs
AUS POST EXPRESS & TNT OVERNIGHT:
Both options have been removed temporarily as there are delays in both carriers with overnight not guaranteed
10th August 2020
There are delivery delays in our network due to:
- reduction in air freight capacity and passenger flights (which also carry our parcels)
- a significant increase in parcels volumes, many which require manual sorting
- hygiene and social distancing requirements in our network (such as social distancing through zoning, dedicated shift start times to reduce cross over of workers)
Express Post delays
As a result of these unparalleled circumstances, our Express Post service is seeing significant delays in delivery. This means that parcels shipped via Express Post could take five business days or more to reach their destination. We know these delays are frustrating, and we’re doing everything we can to keep delivering as safely and quickly as possible.
For More Info please click the link here: https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-domestic-updates#delays
5th August 2020
Our warehouse is at maximum operating capacity with large volumes of orders being received, in what is our peak season.Dispatch time for standard orders is 24-48hr with larger bulkier orders and items such as arches being 72hrs
27th July 2020
THERE ARE FREIGHT DELAYS HAPPENING, PLEASE READ BELOW AND ALLOW EXTRA TIME WHERN ORDERING - Border Closures and social distancing in freight depots are slowing down delivery times.
- Australia Post Standard Road - Delays are building again in COVID areas along with all major cities. Please add an extra 1-2 days into our estimates.
- Australia Post Express - We have been advised only capital cities are receiving express post, there are some delays into COVID Affected cities, however express is priority over standard deliveries with Aus Post. Outside of capital cities it is standard road service even if you choose express. There are no guarantees or refunds on freight not delivered.
- TNT Road - Running Schedule no delays, this is our preferred carrier
- TNT Overnight - No delays yet being noted as of writing this.
- Aramex - 1-2 days delay into all Capital Cities ontop of our estimates at checkout. TAS and WA, delivery times there can be up to 20 days.
- International - We only dispatch on Fridays at the moment for all international freight. transit times are only 1-2 days longer than pre Covid-19. New Zealand is stabilising, 2-3 days delay with airfreight and customs clearances.