Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Postage Updates
11th June 2020
- Australia Post Express - We have reinstalled this option today 11th June, please note, however. We have been advised only capital cities are receiving express post and there may be a 1-day delay. Outside of capital cities.it is standard road service even if you choose texpress. There are no guarantees or refunds on freight not delivered.
- Australia Post Domestic - Delays are minimal at the moment approx 1-2 days when we see them
- TNT Road - Running Schedule no delays at all right through this period which is why they are out preferred carrier
- TNT Overnight - We will take with TNT in the coming days in regards to this service, there were some issues as they use Virgin Australia to forward freight
- Aramex - Running on time into Major cities with the exception of TAS and WA, delays there can be up to 20 days.
- International - New Zealand is stabilising, transit times are only 1-2 days longer than pre Covid-19